The Ishtar series is made in a traditional bag factory in Porto/ Portugal. The bags are still made entirely by hand.
The upper leather of the Ishtar series is made of vegetable-tanned cowhide. It comes from a tannery near Florence / Italy.
The bag is lined with Italian micro velour which is produced in a small factory in Abruzzo, Italy.
zippers / metals:
The zippers come from a small family business from Lombardy / Italy. The individual teeth were polished before being applied to the tape. This allows easy opening. All metal pieces are guaranteed free of nickel and harmful substances.
- size: 17.5 × 22 × 4 CM
- inside pocket with metal zipper
- shoulder strap, adjustable length
- magnetic snap
- grey inside lining made of Italian micro velour
- light golden, nickel-free metal pieces
- open edge processing, colored edges
- multi-polished brass zipper from Italy
- decorative belt
- upper leather: vegetable-tanned cowhide from Italy
- made in Portugal
Deliver to you from Germany