The Antu series is made in a traditional bag factory in Porto/ Portugal. The bags are still made entirely by hand.
The upper leather of the Antu series is made of vegetable- tanned cowhide. It comes from a tannery near Florence / Italy.
The bag is lined with Italian micro velour which is produced in a small factory in Abruzzo, Italy.
All metal pieces are guaranteed free of nickel and harmful substances.
- size: 26.5 X 33 X 12 CM
- inside pocket with two compartments
- carrying handle
- detachable shoulder strap
- fold-out side panels
- one magnetic snap
- black inside lining made of Italian micro velour
- light golden, nickel-free metal pieces
- bag feet
- open-edged processing, colored edges
- upper leather: vegetable-tanned cowhide from Italy
- made in Portugal
Deliver to you from Germany